Hot Apple Pie Dip
- Category: Appetizers
- 1 tub (8 ounces) cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or ground cinnamon)
- 1 apple, chopped, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped pecan pieces
- Graham crackers
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix cream cheese spread, sugar and spice in medium bowl until well blended. Stir in half the chopped apples.
Spread into an 8-inch pie plate or small casserole dish. Top with remaining apples, cheddar cheese and pecans. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crackers.